This next generation M32 machines include additional features for improved performance, function and ease of use.
- Single drive for rotary tools on the turret tool post, together with updated tooling
- Higher torque and output for all motors, achieving powerful machining and high acceleration/deceleration
- Optimal balance of strength and weight greatly improves rigidity
- 15-inch, touch screen operation panel with HMI
- Larger door and window for improved operability and in-machine visibility
- 38mm oversized specification option available
Easily Switch Between Guide Bushing and Non-guide Bushing Type
The M32 is equipped with a detachable guide bushing as standard. This allows the machine to be used as a regular guide bushing type automatic lathe for long and small diameter workpieces. Once the guide bushing is removed, it can be used to machine short workpieces with less material waste.