Note: For video the recording, we substituted brass so we colud run without cutting oil.
Part: Hydraulic Steering Valve
Material: 1.0” 12L14 (supplied by Banner)
Cycle Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
No. Of Tools Used: 12 (tooled with Kennametal KM quick change system)
Barfeed: Citizen C332
Notes: This part has heavy turning. We are cutting .3125" per side DOC.
Using a built-in control function, we are using a blank carbide tool to probe a turned diameter using servo torque sensing and then auto adjusting the turning tools offset. This process is accurate to about +- .0005”.
Key Machine Features:
- Very rigid design, "roller" linear guides.
- Mitsubishi M70 control with Citizen's Streamline Control features
- 1” drill sleeves / 6 turning tools / 4 front / 4 (8) back / 4 live
- 45 mpm rapids (1771 ipm) which makes it the fastest Swiss in the World!
- T700 is ER16 and is 2:1 gear reduced for heavier cuts requiring more torque.