Popular Email Blasts From The Past
The information presented in following past email campaigns have proven to be useful long-term.
- Enshu - Lesser Known Control Features
- Miyano BNX-51MSY
- What is LFV?
- Enshu - Legendary HMC Up-Time
- Miyano Accuracy, Rigidity, Durability - Part 3
- Miyano Accuracy, Rigidity, Durability - Part 2
- Miyano Accuracy, Rigidity, Durability
- Twin & Triple Turret Advantage
- Miyano Machines
- Citizen-CINCOM control
- Miyano BNA-42GTY
- Citizen L20-XII Legacy
- Lost Time To Money
Enshu - Lesser Known Control Features
Enshu Pallet-Changing Horizontal Machining Centers offer full stroke accuracy and repeatability through superior design and thermal stability. This in conjunction with standard FANUC control features not available on other milling machines enables Enshu GE Series Mills to achieve 5,000 Hours Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF). Every component of an Enshu machine is engineered by Enshu to ensure year after year of reliable operation, even under the heaviest production machining settings.
With vast experience manufacturing all of Yamaha's engine blocks and a reputation as a staple within automotive manufacturing markets, gain a true competitive advantage with some control features unique to Enshu:
- Manual Operation of the Automatic Pallet Changer: It can often be difficult to clean, maintain, and check clearances of fixtures on a pallet system. Through simple control features, operators can manually rotate each pallet without interrupting a program or cycle.
- Tool Change Arm Recovery: How does Enshu achieve 5,000 Hours MTBF? When errors happen - like a tool change interruption - an operator can easily recover the Tool Change Arm manually or automatically in order to avoid downtime.
- Butt-Type Zero Return Setting: Setting the Home position on mills can be a labor and time-intensive process, but
Enshu - Legendary HMC Up-Time
Enshu provides time-proven performance and reliability. Learn more here.